Perhaps this draft could be marked as replacing
draft-ietf-oauth-mix-up-mitigation (I think the chairs have the tools to do
that) so that the datatracker somewhat reflects the history?

Some discussion in the draft itself might be helpful to a subset of readers
interested or knowledgeable about the history.  But I suspect that it'd
just be noise for the majority of readers.

computer. Thank you._