I think it can be a really simple mention as suggested here. I put it in a pull
request:

https://github.com/danielfett/draft-dpop/pull/72
<https://github.com/danielfett/draft-dpop/pull/72>

I was actually surprised to see that the `token_type` value wasn’t already
required to be DPoP (case insensitive) so I added that, too.

 — Justin