I support adoption of this draft as a working group document.

I have seen a few objections due in part to the draft not addressing this or
that topic. Bear in mind that this is a call for adoption of a draft; this is
not WGLC. It is generally expected that a draft may be far from complete before
being adopted. One advantage of adopting an incomplete draft is that it can be
further developed within the Working Group, with changes subject to the IETF
consensus process.

—
Annabelle Backman (she/her)
richa...@amazon.com<mailto:richa...@amazon.com>

On Oct 6, 2021, at 2:01 PM, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef