It is a Nested JWT with at least *two related subjects*, one in the
enclosed JWT and another in the enclosing JWT.
Having said that, I do not have a strong opinion on the name and we could
potentially change it to a name that more accurately reflects the scope of
the document, if needed.

The justification for this is that in a number of use cases there is a need
for both JWTs to be present, to allow the resource server to apply
authorization based on who requested the access to the resource and on
behalf of who is the request. For example, a parent ordering medication for
their child. There are other use cases described in the document.

Regards,
 Rifaat