Dear All,
1. At the outset I must compliment  Daniel Fett and Kristina Yasudafor and
all the contributors for the wonderful work done on SD-JWT.
2. However, in my opinion there is no clear motivation for using SD-JWT in
the present oAuth 2.0/2.1 ecosystem. We already have JWS and JWE which more
or less satisfy the requirements.
3. The focus and time of the WG-OAUTH should be more aligned to the work
directly impacting the improvements or BCP in the oAuth 2.0/2.1 specs.
4. WG-JWP (JSON Web Proofs) may be a more suitable place for the adoption
of SD-JWT as they are working on a similar set of problems. They are
actively seeking participation in the area of SD-JWT.
5. In view of above I am presently not in favour of its adoption in
WG-OAUTH.

Regards
Jaimandeep Singh