I agree with Brian’s proposed fix — that is a “target URI” as defined by
“HTTP”. The fact that it’s :also: required to be HTTPS is separate.

 — Justin

On Jan 9, 2023, at 7:58 AM, Brian Campbell
<bcampbell=40pingidentity....@dmarc.ietf.org<mailto:bcampbell=40pingidentity....@dmarc.ietf.org>>
 wrote:

Thanks Dominick,

I believe they should both use HTTP because that claim and check is about
something from HTTP semantics. And the general requirement to use HTTPS is
stated elsewhere. I'll update that accordingly as part of IETF last
call<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/ckcPWi5XrtzZ8-mmxBUwDegkw3A/>.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 8:01 AM Dominick Baier