Thanks for clarifying, I was indeed addressing the comment using DoS in its
canonical meaning.
The possibility of bad user experience is indeed present, and it is more
general than just freshness: we do tackle that explicitly in the
deployment considerations section. Did you have a chance to read it? Is
there anything you would add to what we say there?
thanks
V.