Hi

It’s not exactly what you asked for, but https://oauch.io/ was aiming to do
this - although the online site currently seems to give a 500 error after
logging in for me.

I’m sure the team behind it were planning to publish the results of the tool,
but I can’t remember if they did yet.

There’s also the various certification tools the OpenID Foundation have
(disclaimer: I work on these tools), though [other than the FAPI2 tests] these
all also require that the server supports OpenID, and they give more of a
pass/fail rather than a score.

Cheers

Joseph