I support adoption. I had supported the same in my paper on USPFO (Unified
Singular Protocol Flow for OAuth) in Jan 2023 and can be accessed here
<https://arxiv.org/abs/2301.12496>. The ecosystem can be summarized in an
equation

USPFO = assertion URI + JWS + pre authenticate client app + PKCE + DPoP -
basic auth

Regards
Jaimandeep Singh

On Sun, Jul 30, 2023 at 7:44 PM Pieter Kasselman <pieter.kasselman=
40microsoft....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> I support adoption.

Regards and Best Wishes
Jaimandeep Singh