Hi all,
I have a couple of questions about the OPRM draft.

   1. If I have a resource server that has multiple endpoints, each of
   which require different scopes, how should those be handled? For example,
   in the SSF spec, the SSF Transmitter has a Create Stream endpoint and a
   Polling endpoint. The scopes required for these are different. How would
   the client know which scope is to be used with which endpoint?
   2. Does the spec encourage insecure behavior in the caller by requesting
   tokens with scopes that they do not understand? I.e. If an authorization
   server is known to provide valuable tokens with certain scopes, can a
   malicious resource server trick the client into requesting a more powerful
   token, which it then uses to access some other service? Since the consent
   dialog is likely to show two trusted names (i.e. the requesting client and
   the authorization server), the user would be prone to providing consent,
   even if the scope looks unnecessarily permissive.

Thanks,
Atul