I am in favor of the adoption, with reservations and observations.

My reservations and observations will be posted in another email under the following header:
"Reservations and observations about draft JWT and CWT Status List"

The basic idea looks useful for environments where:

        - the linkability of tokens between verifiers is desirable or required, or /and - end-users are informed that the protocol leaks information that allows verifiers to link the tokens they receive.

Depending upon the architecture deployed by the token Issuer, the Issuer may be in a position to act as Big Brother,
i.e. allowing it to know where and when a token it has issued has been used.

Denis

I support adoption. I have questions about the specifics which I'll try to write up in the next week or so, but the basic idea seems useful. (The tl;dr of my thoughts is: have we learned everything we can do from the *many* iterations of similar mechanisms in the PKI space?)

-- Neil