All,

In the world of the Digital Identity community, a brilliant star has dimmed
with the passing of *Vittorio Luigi Bertocci*, a true luminary in the
field. His departure has left a void in the hearts of those who admired and
respected him.

Vittorio left a great legacy with the OAuth Working Group at the IETF, and
his numerous contributions resonate within the entire Digital Identity
community. Through his tireless efforts, he elevated the standards of the
field, leaving lasting marks on the IETF, OpenID Foundations, and numerous
other Identity organizations.

Beyond his remarkable technical abilities, Vittorio was an exceptional
educator and author, illuminating the complex world of Digital Identity for
others. His wisdom and insights reached far and wide, touching the lives of
countless individuals. His voice became a beacon of knowledge and
understanding, exemplified in his popular podcast, "Identity Unlocked,"
where he generously shared his expertise and passion with the world.

As a Principal Architect at Auth0/Okta and previously at Microsoft,
Vittorio's contributions were monumental. His work on identity solutions
for developers was ground-breaking, shaping the way we perceive and
interact with digital identities. His innovative spirit and dedication to
the craft inspired colleagues and enthusiasts alike, leaving an enduring
impact on the industry.

The Digital Identity community and the OAuth Working Group at the IETF
mourn the loss of Vittorio deeply. His absence is felt profoundly,
reminding us of the void created by his departure. Yet, as we bid farewell,
we celebrate a life well-lived, a legacy that will continue to inspire
generations to come.

In the quiet moments, as we reflect on his extraordinary journey, we
remember Vittorio with gratitude and reverence. May he find eternal peace!

Regards,

 Rifaat & Hannes