Very interesting work, it reminds me the SPID Attribute Authorities,
where the users give their consent during the authentication, granting the
RPs to consume RS on behalf of users

the AS/OP issues several grant tokens (JWT Embedded Tokens) as many consent
give by the user to each Attribute Authority (RS).
Each grant token represents the verifiable proof of the consent given by
the user.
The RP uses these grant tokens with the specific audience (AS) to exchange
(STS) the grant token with a brearer or a DPoP Access Token, to be used to
consume the RS.

since this identity chaining is in line with the work made in Italy with
the Attribute Authorities, or shows several point in common, I'm very happy
to support this work and also I'd like to find with the help of the authors
the commons elements between what we have implemented in Italy and this
brand new specification.

ad maiora