Apologies for not noticing that earlier! I've just corrected the spelling
and updated the DPoP references in the editor's draft on GitHub. I will
hold off on publishing a new version to datatracker until there are other
more substantial changes. Not that the spelling of your name is
unsubstantial...

Aaron