Hi Evans,

there is not much more material available than what you find on the web.
If you are interested in the concurrency control algorithm, there are
two papers which are also referenced to by the webpage, though.

If what you want to do is replace the TCP/IP transport with something
else, then you should focus on the InfXmlConnection interface. This is
what is used in the higher layers of the library, and it provides an
interface to pass XML messages from one host to another. There is one
implementation, InfXmppConnection, which implements the interface by
sending the XML messages via TCP (with a XMPP-based authentication
upfront, thus the name).

I hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions!

Cheers,
Armin