Hi Kalman,

Gobby has been used at DebConf with something on the order of 10-100
users, and from what I heard it went pretty smooth. Other than that I
don't know of any applications on a somewhat large scale.

However, there is certainly low-hanging fruit for further optimizations.
For the next version there are already performance improvements
implemented, especially for large documents (O(MB)).

Cheers,
Armin