Oh yes. I remember Toronto riding.
Nothing improves your bike handling like dodging traffic in 6 different
lanes, and, streetcar tracks.

We are very lucky in Ottawa. With the parkways and wide roads, some with
bike lanes or shoulders, going in all directions, getting around Ottawa
by bike is simple and safe.

And Gatineau Park is only 20 minutes away - by bike.

Some people in Toronto drive two hours to go for a three hour ride in a
place not even close to being like the Park. Then they drive two hours
to go home. Not my idea of fun.

If I hadn't moved here, I probably would have quit cycling.

Kevin Nelson

------
Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Web/mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter