And are we going to put in a gender-handicap to make the event even more
competitive. (We can still award trophies for the best within each gender).

Probably a lot more women would be interested in competing if this was done.
Maybe we'd even outnumber the men as we did at the Almonte 40k TT yesterday!
(That was worth getting up for (5 hours earlier than my Sunday norm...)! - as
was the cycle route home - which naturally couldn't entirely be called
"gravel-Les". Anyway, I didn't see any white stripes painted anywhere to give
support to one of the tenets of those wimpy, wussy, whiny bike lane
haters...  :-)  ).

Let's maximize the good, fun, healthy competition in this club!

Celia