In an e-mail message to me, OBC member, Graham Shrive advised that he
was involved in a similar incident to the one suffered by Phil Brun de
re on the same night. Also on his way home from last week's Seenite
crit, he was struck by a left turner in the Carleton campus. Graham said
that he was lucky however in that he's 20 years old and still bounces!
He escaped with a concussion, a fractured tibia (just a wee hairline),
and some muscle separation. He added that his bike was not so lucky, and
the fight with the insurance company for the value of the bike is now
on.

Good luck for a fast recovery and rapid return to racing Graham.

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]