Dear Michael,

Great! No Yahoo ads.

tOM

On Monday, September 30, 2002 at 21:11, Michael Richardson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote re "Re: [CfSC] LeBreton Flats Pedestrian and Cyclist " saying:

>     tOM> The NCC sent me the LeBreton Flats Pedestrian and Cyclist Plan
>     they tOM> showed me Sep 25. I have uploaded it to: tOM>
>     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ottawa-Hull-Bicycling/files/ (1.7 MB)
>
>   Thank you!
>
>   I have put a copy at:
>
>   http://www.cfsc.ottawa.on.ca/facilities/lebreton/
>
>   along with a text version. (The text works out to like 130 columns
>   wide, sorry)
>
>     tOM> I think it is a good plan, with provision for wider curb lanes
>     and a tOM> recognition of commuters.
>
>     tOM> There is no mention, however, of a wider curb lane for the
>     2-year(?) tOM> "detour" of the Ottawa River Parkway.
>
>   Hmm!
>
> ]       ON HUMILITY: to err is human. To moo, bovine.           |
> ]       firewalls  [
> ]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |net
> ]   architect[
> ] [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device
> ] driver[ panic("Just another Debian GNU/Linux using, kernel hacking,
> ] security guy"); [

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ tOM A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]