As an outside observer (didn't join the OBC this year), may I suggest
turning down the controversy?

It's easy enough to bookmark Celia's site on one's own computer. No one
on this list REALLY needs a link on the OBC website.

In a volunteer organisation, it is wise to accept people's differences
and work around them rather than exacerbating them and nitpicking every
minor failure or difference. That way you lose valuable volunteers'
work and create a sour taste in everyone's mouth, even the "winners."

This is a tempest in a teapot.
I suggest taking it off the boil before the tea is spoilt.

tOM

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ tOM A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]