Happy Thanksgiving All:

Just to let you know - I now have a search interface to all of the TT
results which I have thus far got on line (as far back as 1998 for the
WTT series). You may check it out at: http://www.celiamcinnis.ca/~obc/

Basically just type in a list of words, separated by blanks, which you
want to find in the results and the search will find and show all
entries which match all of the specified strings. You can have more fun
if you know perl regular expressions. I will construct  a help page with
examples and further instructions. I'll add some sorting options
shortly. As always, I welcome your suggestions and comments.

Celia
(still stuffed from a great dinner)

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]