FWIW:

List Name:    Cycling in Ottawa (Ottawa Cyclng)
Purpose:      A discussion list regarding cycling in Ottawa,
              Gatineau and the outlying areas.
List Type:    Unmoderated discussion
Subscription: Does not require owner approval
Archive:      Readable by anyone
Created:      Oct 24, 2002
Owner:        Michael Slavitch
To Join:      Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Post:      Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No members or traffic yet but the invitation is open.