----Original Message Follows----
From: Michael Slavitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:20:20 -0400

FWIW:

List Name: Cycling in Ottawa (Ottawa Cyclng)
Purpose: A discussion list regarding cycling in Ottawa,
Gatineau and the outlying areas.
List Type: Unmoderated discussion
Subscription: Does not require owner approval
Archive: Readable by anyone
Created: Oct 24, 2002
Owner: Michael Slavitch
To Join: Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Post: Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No members or traffic yet but the invitation is open.