OBC List Manager wrote:
> Obc list group New Rules
>
> The board of directors voted in favor of a proposal to make
> the OBC news list server members only

So, I'd like to take a different tack on this:

I want to thank the Board of Directors for bringing this to a head the
week before the AGM.

And I'd like to challenge the opposition to run for office.

Literally, my membership cheque is in the mail.

Henry Troup
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (and any number of other addresses, which will all get
registered in due course.  I may have given [EMAIL PROTECTED] on the
form.)

Remember, OBC AGM, October 30th.

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]