Did she win the vote for athlete of the year in NZ?
Brian

Avery Burdett wrote:

The holder of our Women's Open 15km TT record, Melissa Holt, successfully defended her New Zealand national time trial title October 24. Meshy completed the 25km in 36 minutes and 22 seconds - average speed 41.25 km/h. Her closest rival was 23 seconds behind.

Saturday she will defend her road race title.

Full report at http://www.dailypeloton.com in News Roundup.

After Oct 24th probably will be in News Archive.

Club Office: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb