Given the history of these parades, I suggest anyone with a trailer use it to
collect toys.

tOM

Date sent:              Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:26:19 -0500
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:                   Juergen Weichert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                [CfSC] Santa Claus Toy Parade

This Saturday, Human Powered Vehicle Operators of Ottawa will be
participating in the Santa Claus Toy Parade.

See some of our past events here: http://www.hpv.tricolour.net/events.html

If you are interested in joining us let me know, and come to City Hall at
10:30 for an 11am (sharp?) departure. The parade will travel along Laurier,
down Bank Street and end at Lansdowne Park.

Al kinds of bikes and human powered vehicles welcome. Folders, recumbents,
MTB, scooters, kick-bikes, your Mom's old 3-speed etc. Decorate with
Christmas theme, wear costumes, or just ride along.

Come and help promote Human Powered transportation alternatives. This will be
televised, so if you would like to set your VCR, or stream it live to the
'Net or tell your friends then by all means please do. Or just come watch the
parade and cheer a lot.

Please let me know if you are planning on joining us.

Juergen 746-7685

---------------------------
Juergen Weichert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(613) 746-7685

Acclivity Solutions
More than just Web design...
www.acclivity.ca

---- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur ----
   ,__@ tOM A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-
6115
 _-\_<,         758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada
K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)                ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714
safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]