Thank you for the feedback.

I found the problem. It was the firewall blocking localhost on port 25.

2015-09-09 11:22:12,449 [ERROR] {CalendarBindingImpl} [t87/ccalendar.storeEvent/r648/wer...@webitcs.com] javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to
SMTP host: 127.0.0.1, port: 25;
  nested exception is:
org.obm.sync.server.mailer.AbstractMailer$NotificationException: javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: 127.0.0.1, port: 25;
  nested exception is:
at org.obm.sync.server.mailer.EventChangeMailer.sendNotificationMessageToAttendees(EventChangeMailer.java:317)

So I adjusted iti and it works fine.

Best Regards