taken from bloomberg.com
maybe this will hit ANTM  badly

June 13 (Bloomberg) -- Palladium had its biggest drop in two years,
gold fell below $600 an ounce for the first time in almost two months
and copper dropped on speculation rising global interest rates will
curb economic growth and demand.

Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland President Sandra Pianalto said
yesterday inflation exceeded her ``comfort level,'' raising the
prospect the U.S. Federal Reserve will lift rates when it meets June
29. Inflation in the U.K. reached a seven-month-high in May, a
government report showed today. Billionaire investor George Soros said
yesterday the rout in commodities isn't over.

``The financial-market bubble, on top of the underlying trend the past
few months, has burst,'' said Sean Corrigan, the chief investment
strategist with Lausanne-based Diapason Commodities Management SA,
which overseas about $5 billion in assets. ``Central banks are raising
rates.''

Palladium for immediately delivery tumbled $31, or 10 percent, to $280
an ounce at 2:40 p.m. London time. A close at that price would mark
the biggest percentage decline since June 2004.

``Commodities probably are in for a period of correction,'' Soros told
financial news network CNBC yesterday. ``We are in a situation where
all asset classes are under pressure because of a reduction in
liquidity.''

Industrial metals have tumbled from records this year, and gold and
silver have slumped in the past month from the highest prices since
the early 1980s period amid growing speculation higher borrowing costs
will stifle a five-year rally in commodities.

Copper, Gold

Copper for delivery in three months fell $259, or 3.7 percent, to
$6,781 a metric ton on the London Metal Exchange. Prices earlier
touched $6,600, the lowest since April 21. The metal reached a record
$8,800 on May 11. Before today, prices had gained 60 percent in the
past year.

Gold futures for August delivery tumbled $20.90, or 3.4 percent, to
$590.40 an ounce on the Comex division of the New York Mercantile
Exchange. On May 12, prices reached $732, the highest since January 1980.

Shares of mining companies also fell. Anglo American Plc dropped 94
pence, or 4.8 percent, to 1,849 pence in London. BHP Billiton Ltd.
fell 42.5 pence, or 4.5 percent, to 913 pence. Boliden AB,
Scandinavia's only copper miner, slid 7.5 percent to 104.5 kronor.

The European Central Bank raised its benchmark interest rate on June 8
for the third time in six months. South Korea raised its key rate the
same day, followed by India and South Africa. At least four Fed
officials said last week they're concerned about inflation.

Bank of England

U.K. consumer prices rose 2.2 percent from a year earlier after rising
2 percent in April, the Office for National Statistics said today,
making it more likely the Bank of England will raise rates.

``Fears another interest rate rise by the U.S. Federal Reserve might
slow economic growth and affect demand for raw materials such as base
metals'' have deterred investors, Deutsche Bank AG analysts, led by
London-based Peter Richardson, said in a report today.

Metals markets ``have been pumped to such high levels, a correction
was always inevitable,'' said Robin Bhar, a London-based analyst with
UBS AG, Europe's biggest bank. The ``trigger'' has been ``concern
about growth and inflation,'' he said. ``Momentum selling'' by
investment funds has exacerbated the decline, he said.

Speculators increased copper purchases earlier this year amid
forecasts global demand will outstrip supply. Investment funds bought
more commodities to gain returns unavailable from stocks and bonds.

HSBC Holdings Plc estimated last month about $100 billion will be
invested in commodity indexes by the end of 2006, compared with $10
billion at the end of 2003.

On the LME, nickel fell $830, or 4.3 percent, to $18,300. Tin declined
$175, or 2.2 percent, to $7,725. Aluminum declined $25, or 1 percent,
to $2,475. Lead fell $20, or 2 percent, to $1,000.

To contact the reporters on

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "James Arifin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tunggu saja beritanya bulan Dec 2006
>
> On 6/12/06, Halim Mintareja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >    info dari mana fuel cost ANTM bakalan turun 70%..
> >
> > Ngak mungkin.. contohnya udah ada.. INCO.
> >
> > INCO tahun ini udah pakai PLTA yang notabene jauh lebih irit dari Coal
> > Power.. Tapi masih aja kena effek oil.

Rupiah lagi jelek
> > > (beda dgn q1 yg lagi bagus), trus nickel di atas 8 USD/lb.
> > > Sekarang kita lihat volume transaksi saham antm sangat gembos!
Trus saya

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM