tanda tanda up trend gitu bos?

----- Original Message -----
From: up_trends
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:10 PM
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Re: We are NOTHING dihadapanNYA

gap down kemarin ditutup oleh YU begitu cepatnya. bahkan terlalu
cepat. now gap sudah ketutup 2 kali hmmmmm tanda tanda kah????

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "jsx_consultant" <jsx-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]..> wrote:

> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Hotma Sirait"
> <hotma.sirait@> wrote:
> >
> > senior embah enggak salah kan prediksinya naik +325 dalam 50 hari
> dari 3375
> > ke 3700. karena embah bacanya baru pagi ini (baru 1 hari) berarti
> kan masih
> > ada 50-1=49 hari lagi kan mbah?
>
> YUP.. SUHU embah mana bisa SALAH....
> Dia yang MEMPREDIKSIKAN kenaikan BUMI secara SPEKTAKULER dan
> TERBUKTI !!!
>
> HE IS A MAESTRO !!!

Disclaimer :
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless otherwise specifically stated by the sender, any documents or views presented are solely those of the sender and do not constitute official documents or views of PT Bank Niaga Tbk. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and then delete it from your system. PT Bank Niaga Tbk is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke