From: ratmanard
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:21 PM
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Re: IHSG Tampil Beda ditengah regional yang merah

TA/FA and Money and Risk Management only represent 30% of the tools
that assist traders in making their decision. The rest which 70%
are all psychological dealing with fear and greed,
patient,impatient, emotion and discipline as well. Some of trader
make right decision less than 50%. Can you imagine if trader solely
make their decision only base on TA/FA and Money and Risk
Management? Maybe be most of them go bancrupt.
What does it mean? Giving judgment only from one point of view is
not a wise behaviour. It would be very wise if we look at things
from every angel in order to have more clear picture.

Let back to what Elder said: Use your Method,Money which represent
30% only and YOUR MIND. You cannot leave one of all those three. You
have to use it all in harmony.

For me? All important including Bandarmologi.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Surata nyoman