tinggal tunggu waktu, anggaran Obama bagus, klausul perjanjian Irak &
US bagus, oil bisa rebound.
CMIIW cost maks USD 45 pbo utk produksi cuma lifting aja, belum
termasuk infrastruktur distribusi dan transportasi.

salam

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, dunia ini indah
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Iran urges OPEC to be more active
>
> Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:11:23 GMT
>
> Iran has said OPEC needs to be more active in order to calm oil
markets as the recent output cut was only enough to stop further price
falls.

> "The decision by OPEC prevented a large decline in prices but as for
the stability of prices, this needs a more far reaching decision and
further measures," said Iranian Oil Minister Gholam-Hossein Nozari,
during a visit to Kuwait, Tuesday.

> Nozari also called on non-OPEC oil producers to help the
organization regulate oil supply and demand on international markets
and stabilize prices.

> Oil prices hit a 20-month low on Tuesday with the price of US crude
for December delivery hitting $58.55 a barrel in New York, on
speculation that the International Energy Agency will cut its 2009
forecast for oil demand. This reflects a 60% fall from the oil price
peak of $147 in July.

> Iran's oil minister again suggested that OPEC might hold another
extraordinary meeting before its next planned session in December
should the current oil market fluctuations continue.

> "We are going to review oil market conditions and if necessary there
might be an emergency meeting," he said.

> OPEC president, Chakib Khelil, has indicated that another round of
production cuts might take place if oil prices remain below the
preferred range of $70 to $90 a barrel.

> Nozari, was in Kuwait to discuss an agreement to transfer 500
billion cubic feet of gas per day to the Arab emirate.

> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=75129&sectionid=3510213

Kirim email ke