Make sense.... so the bottom line here is use right tools on the
right market environment...
So Mr. FS, can you advice what tools are suited to our JSX market, I
just use channeling (very simple I think) and some of indicator, so
far it's worked quite good.
Am I miss something, maybe some tips from you will be highly
appreciated.... I just remember the Kiyosaki said about
investment... KISS... keep it simple...
Please advice...
TIA

Redy

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> the reason is because of that the charting like EW may be
adaptable to  a stock market which has trading beta of more than 3
times within 26 day average trade.... Indonesian stock market had it
in  May 17 and May 19...but, that was mostly because of the  huge
redemption in the mutual fund sector due to higher risk from the
interest rate aversion...
>   so, every time you try to get the EW into the JSX charting you
will always find amazing low support as well as resistance...which
possibility is less than 20%...
>   just sharing...i don't have any intention to criticize anyone...
>   and a disclaimer as well, thou...
>   regards
> Soeratman Doerachman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>               Can you tell us the reason Sir? May be it will gives
us mor clear picture about your statement
>   Cheers too

charting is only adaptable for markets like in mexico and saudi
arabia....and for DJIA for the very worst scenario...

>     cheers
>
> redyherinantoalb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>         Interesting. is it because of possibility pause on the
fed? Me
> myself is more confidence with those argument, because what? MONEY
> IS RULES!!
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert
> <pemainbesar@> wrote:
> >
> > The support level of the main index for the third quarter is
> likely at 1368, while the resistance at 1489. For the rest of the
> fourth quarter it may change to 1401-1553. The forecast is NOT
based
> on CHART, but on flow of funds and and average investment against
> macroeconomic development......
> > just sharing and don't trust me..
> > disclaimer also, thou...
> > cheers
> >

> > Rony Santoso <rony_xg@> wrote:
> > Saya setuju dengan bung boyz,
> >
> > TA memang subjective dan masing2 chartist bisa punya pendapat
> yang berbeda-beda.
> >
> > sbg contoh bung boyz dan saya hasil gambarnya berbeda karena
> TIME FRAME yang kita pakai berbeda.
> >
> > Anda menggunakan LARGER TIME FRAME sedangkan saya SHORTER TIME
> FRAME.
> >
> > Benar yang mana? Let the market decides.
> >
> > Yang penting TRUST NO ONE BUT SELF
> >

> > Goodluck
> >
> > Rony
> >

> > ---------------------------------

Can
> Never
> > Become a Prophet."
> >
> > Rony Santoso wrote:
> > >

> > > kalau dari gambar yang bung boyz berikan wave a di 1250, wave
> di 1441
> > > berarti target wave c harus di bawah 1250.
> > >
> > > kalau pendapat saya, jika koreksi di bawah 1200 maka pertanda
> buruk buat
> > > IHSG karena tahun depan pasti akan bearish.
> > >
> > > CMIIW.

> > Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help.
Yahoo!
> Small Business.

>   Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

Small Business.

Yahoo! Groups Links