mmm.. Sapa yg bakal jadi pemenang niih??

My money's on Elaine!!! Hehehe.. Go Elaine!!!!!!

Sm;)e

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Elaine Sui
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 11:06 AM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] THE LUNAR ECLIPSE (TOTAL RECALL PART 3)

Blah. BUY more! The statement below was valid only if been stated a year
ago. Next year, when DJI breaks above 11k, you won't be so sure anymore
about your 'release'... ha ha ha... Market goes up and down, so volatile you
would miss the TREND. Sure, the economy stumbles, but It won't fall. Smart
people, those like Buffett and Soros, would see this as a rare good
opportunity. I see it too, so I'll let you guys know. Hell, IDX shouldn't
fall below 2k if there' was no BUMI around.

Now I challenge you, IDX will be well above 1800 over the next 6 months, DJI
above 11K, crude oil around $70 - $90.

Elaine