No problem pak, thank you.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, SyIFA Fund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yes Pak Rei, I've been a trader for commodities (specially energy
and agriculture products), property and had been working in some
banking and also in one of investment banking so I had some relatives
with business diversities. I bought their stocks at really low price
in past. And always accumulate them when their undervalued and IF
they reach my target price, I'll release them. I'm sorry. I can't
tell you my portfolio. It's my "RAHASIA DAPUR". No one knows except
my trader. I've 3 trader at 3 different brokerage firms.. and i
learned so much from my 3 accounts what should i do to be a good
investor, because i used different method on my 3 accounts.

> Like what i said, i buy stocks which i'm involved in. What i'm
trying to say here, i never buy stocks in speculative manner, i
always buy them if i know exactly what they are. INFORMATION is
PRICELESS for me. So I ALWAYS try to get INFORMATION as much as i
can, do FILTERING, and if possible getting close with the OWNER. Then
get my EXCEL and do some valuation.
> For me, TA is helpful when i'm going to sell them. I'm not good in
TA so I watch OB and that's really helpful. (Thank you so much for
MBah, Pak JT, EL, and others).
> Mbah, actually, I'm really happy to be your mailist member. Thank
you very much from my deepest heart to Mbah.
> For Pak Rei: Sorry, i can't tell you my portfolio ("RAHASIA
DAPUR"...HEHE..BUKAN "RAHASIA TEMPAT TIDUR" YA?).

> Luv u all,
>
> PS : JUst believe in your analysis, always SHARPEN it.
>

> Regards,
>
> SF FM
> Where you can trust your fund

some big BD (some of them are friends of mine....I'm not
joking....I'm telling you----> remind me of my lecturer fabulous
statement) still try to sell their stock at higher, i'm not a bargain
hunter, i'm not a trader, i'm just an investor who hold his stock and
always try to find the undervalued one for the sake of my clients, i
don't send FEAR but i send WARNING if something is going to be
happened in near terms. Just look at some of my post. Actually i love
stocks that i'm involved in. Long term view will be great (buy and
just hold) but short term view (like trading or bargain hunter) would
be in extreme position (either earned so much or lost their money so
much)..
> If you are a trader, just PLAY carefully. If you are the owner,
then BUY carefully.

> Regards,
>
> SF FM
> Where you can trust your fund

ikut Pak Oen, kalau lagi Full ikut BullEhaha, they both give so many
opportunity for traderE, tapi saya akan lawan orang-orang yg Cuma
bisa menebarkan FEAR doang, karena sangat merugikan orang lainE
sebab basically, tampa mesti ditakut-takuti, mereka sdh terlalu
ketakutan dan gampang panic.

> Well, seperti kata Mbah, market lama-lama juga imun sama DOW..,
jangan lupa, bargain hunter siap serbu wall street as usualE don't
you think so, Sir?

> Regards,
> JsxTrader

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ps..com] On Behalf Of SyIFA Fund
> Sent: 02 Desember 2008 10:49
> To: obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com
> Subject: RE: [obrolan-bandar] IHSG hari ini
>

> Incredible struggling from what so called BULL WARRIOR Pak
JT...hebuattttt. ...against the BEAR????.... .what an amazing
market....BULL v.s BEAR (which one you will pick to be the winner for
today)????

> Regards,
>

> SF FM
> Where you can trust your fund

kejadian seperti hari ini kan? Dua hari lalu saat banyak yg
terbengong-bengong liat IHSG naik kenceng, pasti banyak yg
mengharapkan koreksi seperti hari iniE hehe.., saya masih nawar PTBA
sama TLKM nihE lom dikasih-kasihE, PGAS kelihatannya cukup kuat, so
far BDnya sangat 'bertanggung jawab'Eehe

> Dalam masa sideways ini, gereral rulenya; Buy at support.., Sell at
resistanceE>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ps..com] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED] com
> Sent: 02 Desember 2008 9:49
> To: obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com
> Subject: RE: [obrolan-bandar] IHSG hari ini
>
> Pak JT,
> kalo ngeliat ada yg bisa dicopet2, kabar2-i ya.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ps..com] On Behalf Of JsxTrader
> Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2008 12:46 PM
> To: obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com
> Subject: RE: [obrolan-bandar] IHSG hari ini
>

> 15 menit pertama ngga jelek-jelek amat lahE awas kegocek bule  !!

12/1/2008 7:59 PM