*Tidak apa dear. Elaine tidak hanya kejar profit, ada other reasons why I
put the money there. If you wish, please compare ID banks vs US/EU banks.
Valuation wise, ID banks are very expensive. Kalau tidak ada jaga financial
sectors, Indonesia bisa chaos, and we both don't want that to happen.

Elaine**
*

Kirim email ke