*Scenario? What scenario? BBUUYYYY!!! fgod sake. Don't look too much on DJI,
it'll fool ya. I repeat, DO NOT GET CONFUSED WITH US MARKET, BUMI or GMAN.
Focus on fundamental. Check it yourself, ASIA is decoupling. China
apparently contain their domestic problem.

BUY COMMODITIES, ENERGY AND AGRICULTURE STOCKS. These've been grossly
undervalued today. Stop worrying about tomorrow, think about years later.
Really, don't you wanna be rich? Nanti di take over institutional lagi
jangan meneysal ya.

Here's my top picks (subject for discussion):
*

   - *Plantation: Astra Agro Lestari, PP London Sumatera*
   - *Energy: ALL. Bukit Asam, Adaro, Bumi Resources, Indotambang, etc*
   - *Metals: INCO, Timah (okay, antam..lol)*
   - *Others: Gas Negara, United Tractors*
   - *Penny stocks: ask Oentoeng [?]*
   - *Bank: BRI only.*

*Laggards:
*

   - *Telecomm sector (unless they do massive layoffs, i dunno)
   *

*Nanti Elaine share projection untuk 1H09.

**Elaine**
*
2008/12/1 SyIFA Fund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>   *Let's DOWN it one more time before the end of December Mbah, ONE BIG
> CUT in PRICE..EL it has been worked...I mean the beautiful scenario*
> **
> *Regards,*
> **
> *SF FM*