well....the equilibrium support for BMRI has switched to IDR2,000-IDR2,050 band from IDR1,690-IDR1,750, a level when i strongly recommended everyone to buy the stocks....
so, best buy is at below 2,100...otherwise you have a very mid to longterm fund, then...you can buy it at any level...
cheers

Investor Bonex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you pak....
You ever mentioned that if Govt release PP about NPL on state banking then BMRI can be doubled or even tripled. Is it good time to accumulate it prior the anouncement or ? what your view ?...

rgds-

Frederick Schubert <pemainbesar@yahoo.com> wrote:
best buy BNGA is at IDR660, while 12-month target is at IDR760. It's tight margin so you can play within this range...
cheers

Investor Bonex <investorbonex@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thx for the info...
If I may ask your view on specific banking emitten, BNGA, can we enter in current price 690-700 or is it too expensive already ?

Thanks

Frederick Schubert <pemainbesar@yahoo.com> wrote:
on month inflation in august is 0.33% vs 0.36% markt consensus
on year cpi was at 14.90% vs 14.92% consensus...
all figures were slightly below consensus and may inspire Bank Indonesia to cut interest rate by up to 50basis points or even 75 basis points..
it's good for the equity market, banking and consumer in particular..

redyherinantoalb <redyherinantoalb@yahoo.com> wrote:
So what about the CPI annoucement by govrmnt? Is it good for our
bourse? I heard they will relese the number at 13.30, so I assume
you already have it....

Redy

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert
<pemainbesar@...> wrote:

> almost right pak redy....
> kita cuma punya masalah dugaan korupsi flexy di telkom...so,
gimanapun kalau telkom turun, pengaruhnya ama overall index bakal
terasa benget... maaf my bahasa gak bagus...

> redyherinantoalb <redyherinantoalb@...> wrote:
> Dan data Ekonomi Amerika nanti malam.... menurut Mr. FS
arah The Fed
> sama BI rate kemana berdasarkan data inflasi yang terbaru? Yang
> jelas di US biaya energi sudah mulai turun ya... so inflasi
> diharapkan juga turun.... bener nggak seh? Saya sendiri tidak
begitu
> yakin..... belum PD
>
> Redy
>
> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert
> <pemainbesar@> wrote:
> >
> > tanda2 zaman.....duh... makin saru...
> > yang jelas kita lagi nunggu data inflasi agustus pak....1 jam
> (at the most) lagi diumumkan...
> > cheers
> >

> > Rony Santoso <rony.santoso@> wrote:
> > 2006/09/01 405,354,700
> > 2006/08/31 1,730,047,796
> > 2006/08/30 1,863,705,848
> >
> > tanda2 zaman?
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get
> things done faster.

30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke