Hmm... fascinating. Buffett's BRK lost the most in history during the
last 3 months.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/05/business/05norris.html?_r=1
Now I would like your comment on that. I naturally think it's a
pathetic plead from a pathetic prick. He should fire himself for risk
evaluation incompetence & big bullshit.

> >> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Elaine Sui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

 Buffet is 'crisis' lover, isn't he? This 'crisis' may not happen
> [...]
GOLDEN

Kirim email ke