Be an Investor for NOW........just BUY the stocks.....look at ANTM......i've
been collected them since it's price was 1010......if you afraid on OIL price
then do not enter OIL stocks.....buy their alternatives because they're not
closed subtitutes anymore to OIL.
I've never believe in M# (I''m using abbreviation to not make me in
jail)......hahaha.....they're also on buy side....IF they want to buy something
they'll issue bad news on that.....IF they want to sell something......they'll
issue good thing......that's HOW they work.....LET ME REMIND YOU ONCE AGAIN
WHAT HAD BEEN HAPPENED TO PGAS SHARES.....I've knew what is gonna happened to
major OIL companies IF OIL price is drag down below $35.

Yeah...like what i've told you before....information is priceless.....maybe
they have information that we won't get at THIS time.

Disclaimer: ON

Warm Regards from Abroad,

SF FM
Where you can trust your fund