what? even better?
they're list of december stocks top performance, not my porto though :D

To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
From: elainesu...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:09:35 +0700
Subject: Re: BUY MORE ..!! [obrolan-bandar] Arah index?

            Wow you're even better!!. Well done, mate.  But nobody in this room
beats Embah's 1089 brigades....  he's a demigod of stock traders.. I feel
honored to be here.

You guys rule!

Elaine

2008/12/30 2nd Liner <goren...@hotmail.com>

5-30 Dec best performance (last transaction value > 100M) :
1. ADHI 76.5%
2. SMCB 53.7%
3. FISH 52.9%
4. BRPT 50%
5. BISI 49.2%
.
.
.
14. SOBI 32.4%

damn, I should have followed your strategy :(