I must say, yes to Elaine..
though i'm newbie to this.
but chatting simply is discussion with 5 sec time frame to think.
Personally, i'd rather to see the experts posting about cooked
material, then it will be useful ingredient for formulating our next
strategy.

Di kantor, kita selalu diajak berfikir secara terstruktur, cause we
believe that simple thoughts are complete rubbish, even it is said
from a great man.

just my 2c thoughts

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@...>
wrote:

> *You are nice, but others aren't. So, thanks but no thanks. But what
exactly
> do you want to hear from me? As long as it's bullish, then I agree
with you
> [?]
>
> Pardon me, but discussing about fundamentals and projection can't be
done
> just by chatting, I have to bring slides, numbers, figures, etc, so
it will
> make sense. I'm too lazy for that hee [?] after all we have larger
audience
> here. Let's make it not too exclusive, shall we?
>
> Sure if you have anything to discuss, spit it out here. Buy first,
discuss
> later, so you won't get grouchy if later we both find out that I was
right
> all along the way. [?][?]
>
> Elaine**
> *
> 2008/12/31 Rully <rullymainsa...@...>
>
> >  It is unfortunate that you refrain yourself from visiting our
chat room
> > because of debate stage fright. After all, what we always do is
> > a discussion, in a warm and friendly environment.
> >
> > Why would we like to see a cat fight? Never will be in, even in
our bad
> > days, would we want to watch a quarrel. That's counterproductive.
All we
> > want is to have both side of story, logics and facts and figures
which lay
> > the foundation of each anaysis.
> >
> > Not because we don't trust you, M'Lady. It's just that we want to
learn
> > more from you guys. And more than that, there's a warm feeling and
a huge
> > assurance for us, knowing that great minds like you, are available
for us,
> > right there, right now.
> >
> > Wishing to meet you there...
> >
> > Salam,