Ohhh no ! Your questions intimidate newbie like me who is still
learning more abt macro-ec ....hahahaha.... I'm not economist ... not
expert, ask them.

I think you can answer yourself honey, because I bet you know more
about  "Leading Economic Indicator" that will change direction before
the economy begins to change  :))

None can predict accurately - the future economic growth- Underlined -
- FUTURE

But I or you ,maybe simply, have a kind of indicator that could be
indicators for future economic growth ?? Say that "Stock Index"-
common stocks traded on the IDX or NYSE etc.

Bullish or bearish of the stocks price / index will be good indicator
of the future economic growth. Whether the movement of stocks hv long
or short time bullish/bearish will affect "market and investor'
sentiment". They will assume the future growth, but don't forget the
interest rates movement ... hehehe....

Regards

Elaine Sui <elainesu...@...> wrote:

> *Answer this, noob. [?] Which one is commonly used to measure
**future
> economic growth:
> a. Copper spot price
> b. Crude Oil
> c. Consumer price index
> d. GDP
> e. none above
>
> I bet you can't answer that.
>
> Elaine
> **
> *2009/1/3 FromBuitenzorg <frombuitenz...@...>
>
> > I'd like to appreciate your views dan comments honey, but I'm
still
> > newbie on my nov first posting :)
> >
> > Btw, Have a Nice weekend.
> >
> > Regards
> >

> > Elaine Sui <elainesui83@> wrote:
> > >
> > > *You're not new around here, are you? well whoever you were,
> > welcome back
> > > but you don't have to play noob lol fgod sake.. [?]
> > >
> > > Elaine**
> > > *

> > it

> > that