Sounds like you're also trading, EL (not long-term investing in
"value" as you once said). Here is the exact misunderstanding between
us all this time - the envy & other things. The misunderstanding is in
the terms.

I have nothing against "trading". If you're good (as you have shown to
be), trading in this kind of market will give you huge profits.

But note the keyword - TRADING - not long-term investing. Calling a
"trade" as an "investment" is just misleading, and pity to those
people who have been misled.

But I am concerned w/ people who are looking at stock prices, saying
"so cheap" and decided to invest. Pity them, they are dumb cattles
heading to a slaughterhouse.

So, as you noted "Consumers, beware of contagion from US."... do you
stick with your DJ 12k target? Just curious, for long term perspectives.

Again though, if you're trading, doesnt matter if DJ is 6k or 12k, if
you're good, you'll profit. Congrats on your 50% profit, mine's a lil
smaller... too cautious, perhaps.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@...> wrote:

> *I'm not afraid for the fact that I made a wrong move today. (lol
jsxtrader
> [?]) Consumers, beware of contagion from US. But still I'm happy
with my gain
> this month, thanks to 300pts rally since Nov 28th. One of my pick
even gives
> me like 50% gain. Right now I'll just wait and see Oentoeng in action.
>
> (No, I'm not bearish. This correction is just... another
[?]opportunity[?])

> Elaine**
> *
> 2009/1/14 Rei <highwaysta...@...>
>
> >  El aja bisa kejeblos tuh padahal doi yg bilang akan dapat 500%
return dari
> > invest komo..so takut apa EL? :-)
> >
> > 2009/1/14 Iwan <iwa...@...>
> >
> >    EL tadi pagi minta join, tetapi salah baris,
> >> barisnya di kanan dan bukan di kiri, heheheheh
> >> jadinya AR kiri neh...... :(

BUMI biar
> >> tidak di rebut musuh (masa sich populasi OB yang 8.000 an kalah
ama 1 orang
> >> BOZZ???)
> >>
> >> Ayo para bull waria, pertahankan BUMI sampai tetes rupiah
penghabisanmu

> >> miss El dan mr Arto, masih tetep  BUY.... kah?
> >>

> >> May God help OB

com<obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com>,

> >> Mestinya pelan2 pak...
> >> Kayak hari ini jebakan BATMAN sdh dibuat, besok kalau market
mestakung
> >> bisa rebound lagi.
> >> Kalau tidak yah di bwah 400 baru rebound
> >> Yg jelas fraksi 5 perak mestinya akan main LEBIH RAME.
> >> Masak duit di depan mata, nggak dipake BD untuk nyari duit???
> >>
> >> Tapi slowly but sure dg prediksi tsb, pikirkan masak2 kalau ingin
> >> average down apalagi investasi di saham ini...
> >> Cari info yg lengkap dan BENAR....

Kirim email ke