Ini ada berita mengenai BLTA. Mungkin ada yang bisa kasih pendapat. Terima kasih

The following summary of the terms and conditions of the securities is provided for your convenience and information.  The information here is qualified in its entirety by reference to the preliminary offering document

UBS INVESTMENT BANK IS JOINT GLOBAL COORDINATOR AND JOINT BOOKRUNNER FOR THE INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING ON THE SGX-ST OF PT BERLIAN LAJU TANKER.

Issuer:   PT Berlian Laju Tanker

Offer type:   Initial Public Offer on the SGX-ST

Price range:   Offer price (S$) will be at a discount to the closing price of the stock on the JSX

Offer size (excluding over-allotment option):  576,062,000 vendor shares, approximately US$134m, representing 13.9% of enlarged capital pre-greenshoe

– Upsize option of 113,938,000 treasury shares representing 17% of Offering, representing S$26m or 2.7% of the enlarged share capital

Over-allotment option: Up to 20% of the offering

Total shares outstanding (excluding over-allotment option): 4,157,572,436 shares (pre-offering) and 4,157,572,436 shares (post-offering but pre-shoe)

Global offering comprising of (subject to clawback):

-           Placement tranche: Initial offer size of 95% of the Global Offering

-           Singapore Public Offer: Initial offer size of 5%

Final tranche allocation to be determined at pricing

Clawback Mechanism: Shares may be re-allocated between the Placement tranche and the Public Offer depending on demand.

Lock-up: 6 months for the Company, Selling Shareholder, and the controlling shareholders of the Selling Shareholder

Listing:   Main Board of the Singapore Stock Exchange (Ticker: BLTA SP)

Brokerage: 1.0% payable by all investors in the placement

Selling Restrictions: Offering to QIBs in the United States in reliance on Rule 144A and Regulation S outside of the United States. Shares in the offering are not for sale in Indonesia or to Indonesian citizens outside of Indonesia

SUMMARY TIMETABLE

Tue , Oct 10Fri Oct 20: Manage ment roadshow, and International Offering bookbuilding

Wed , Oct 18 (2pm) Mon, Oct 23 (8am): Public Offer period

Fri , Oct 20: Pricing

Mon , Oct 30: Listing and trading

PLEASE CALL YOUR REGULAR UBS CONTACT SHOULD YOU REQUIRE FURTHER ASSISTANCE

The securities referred to herein have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to US persons other than "qualified institutional buyers" as defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act or outside the United States in offshore transactions pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act. Nothing in this communication shall constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer or sale would be unlawful.  Offers of these securities are made only by means of the offering memorandum. You are reminded that this notice has been delivered to you on the basis that you are a person into whose possession this notice may be lawfully delivered in accordance with the laws of jurisdiction in which you are located and you may not nor are you authorized to deliver this notice to any other person and you agree not to copy or retransmit this notice.

Issued in the US by UBS Securities LLC, member NYSE. Distributed in the UK by UBS Limited (regulated by the FSA).  Distributed in the UK to persons who are not private customers.  This document is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.  UBS accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of this document.