Dear xxx,

In my new, short five minute video, I analyze the major trends in what
I call the big five. We'll be looking at the DOW (INDEX_DJI), the
Dollar index (NYBOT_DX), crude oil (NYMEX_CL.H09.E), gold
(FOREX_XAUUSDO), and the CRB index (NYBOT_CR).

I will show you step-by-step how to analyze each of these markets
quickly to get the trend.

Once you discover this simple approach, you'll be amazed at just how
accurate it is over time.

This is one of my most important videos and I want you to be able to
see it without having to register or pay a fee to watch it. I honestly
believe that my new video can make a world of difference to how you
approach the markets in the future.

View video here: http://broadcast.ino.com/education/big_five_trends/

Every success and enjoy the video.

Adam Hewison