*lol I don't think anyone has followed me, except that lucky bastard 'Boys
and Girls' [?], he wants volume, I'll give him volume. It should be clear now
why I have to short financials. When both hands are full, we're set and
ready to fly. Come fly with me. [?] Anyway, today's just a small gift from me
for this weekend. [?]

IDX is red, I know, but there will be another gift, so relax. Anyone have
faith with this cute Gold Miners of mine?

Elaine**
*
2009/2/27 Mo Cuan <syarif...@yahoo.com>

>  Salut !!!
> timing nya pas....sektor pas...stock pick tidak diragukan...
> HEBRING EUY!
>
> ++++
> mo cuan udah jualan gak sampe mentok AR :)
>
> --- On *Fri, 2/27/09, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>* wrote:
>
> From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
>
> *Damn I'm good.
>
> Elaine**