Ah yep, you are right, sorry hehe :)

I just think that if commodity should go up just like that (probably just
because of too much money supply), people will just put all of their money in
commodity and make a quick easy profit. Hmm making easy profit in difficult
time seems weird, probably just paid using the additional supply of  money but
then who wants to be the losers? :p

I sincerely hope you are correct again and again. :)