plok2...buat EL n Team..

________________________________
Dari: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Terkirim: Rabu, 1 April, 2009 16:04:01
Topik: Re: [ob] Ask about technical correction

Elaine vs Technicalists (aka losers by nature)

1:0

Elaine

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Elaine Sui <elainesui83@ gmail.com> wrote:

Today is the day. I see all of the responders were expecting a correction
(while I'm expecting to get big gain in 2 days). Elaine mau tahu how effective
their prediction is against mine.

Elaine

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 3:28 AM, Ferry Wachjudi <ferry.wachjudi@ gmail.com>