go0d j0b on unvr too el .... keep shorting it babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Ask about technical correction
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 2:52 AM

Dear jsxtrader, I hope your phone has a built in camera. Cheers.

Elaine

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 4:11 PM, JsxTrader™ <jsxtra...@yahoo. com> wrote:
Yeeee....., You said 'this week'..., it's Wednesday.., got two more days to go...

I sdh unloaded and ready to reload.... Jadi doa'nya ntar malem merah... Blah.. ! Hehe..

Sent from my BullBerry® smartphone

From: Elaine Sui
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:04:01 +0700Subject: Re: [ob] Ask about technical correction
Elaine vs Technicalists (aka losers by nature)

1:0

Elaine